Home Insurance

Storm damage is covered by building insurance – household contents insurance and comprehensive insurance

Summer is over and autumn is just around the corner. This is also the beginning of the time when storms and thunderstorms increase. Violent storms can wreak havoc.

Trees fall on houses, lightning strikes buildings, and cars are affected. Then it is important to be properly insured.

Homeowners should definitely take out building insurance. This covers damage caused by storm / hail, fire and tap water. Storm damage can be extremely expensive, especially on the house, and should therefore be covered in any case. A lot of damage to the house can have existential consequences.

If lightning strikes your house and damages technical equipment in the process, your household insurance will cover it. Here it is important that the sum insured is set high enough so that the values ​​in the house are completely covered.

Damage to the car can also be expensive. For example, if a tree falls on the car, the partial comprehensive insurance pays for this damage, but a wind force of eight must be proven. Fully comprehensive insurance regulates the damage if, for example, you drive over a flooded street with your car and stay there in the water.

İlgili Makaleler

Başa dön tuşu